22 July 2019, Mubai—A hmad Kabir Shadan, Manhunt India National Director, announced today the commencement for the auditions for 2019 in the presence of Manhunt International President Mr. Rosko Dickinson and Manhunt India Associate Director Riitu Sood in the Press Meet held at B Lounge Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Manhunt India is a subsidiary to Manhunt International and is the only reputed and validated male pageant for male models. Manhunt India had given Bollywood many talented actors, namely, John Abraham, Dino Morya, muzamil Khan etc.
This year Manhunt India 2019 will be hosted and organised by the National Director Ahmad Kabir Shadan and Associate Director Riitu Sood under the company name Bloomfair Production.
Manhunt India 2019 auditions will be held in the following India’s major cities:
(1) Delhi Audition Dated: 18 August 2019 Venue: Hotel The Lalit, New Delhi
(2) Chandigarh Audition Dated: 01st September 2019 Venue: Hotel Mountview
(3) Bangalore Audition Dated: 28 September 2019 Venue: Hotel the Lalit
(4) Hyderabad Audition: Dated: 29 September 2019 Venue: Raddisson Blu
(5) Mumbai Audition: Dated 06 October 2019 Venue: Hotel the Lalit
The National Finals of Manhunt India 2019 will be held on 25–27 October 2019 at ND Film World, Karjat, Mumbai. The winner will represent India in the World Final to be held in Manila, Philippines on 15-23 February 2020 along with up to 40 international models from all over the world.